Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This past month...

Well, not much really exciting has gone on with Mandee and Camshaft the last month or so. We have been very busy with the wedding planning and family and such.

Things are slowly shaping up. Most of the planning is done now. We have a place to live in Clearfield and have the honeymoon pretty much all planned.

We've had a few chances to go do stuff during all of this madness though. The Gateway has been a frequent hangout for us in recent weeks (we even saw Mehmet Okur there (starts for the Utah Jazz)). Last Saturday we also went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden.

So sorry for the lack of updates. I'm sure we'll have a ton to tell come October.

3 comments:

The Wageman Clan said...

Mandee, I'm so sorry I missed the shower. We had stuff to do with our house. I hope it was fun. However, I can't wait until the wedding! Good luck with all the planning.

Holli no name Child said...

Hey!!! Good job updating!I hope that you two have a great few more weeks. I know that you are missing me sooooooo much.

Kaija said...

Hello newlyweds!! Your reception was beautiful and thank you so much for letting me come! You both looked so happy and Mandee you were beautiful! When life settles down and your back in the country...blog me!!

Love Kaija