Monday, November 17, 2008

Mid November Update

Well, we have mixed feelings about posting without any pictures or anything else very interesting. But some people are starting to complain because we haven't published anything in the last few weeks, so here goes.

Really, we haven't really done anything very out of the ordinary for this time of year. We've slowly been getting our apartment and all of the usual activities that come with moving into a new place and getting married entail. Our Christmas shopping is almost done as well.

For Halloween, we went to Chelle's house and fended off the trick-or-treaters while watching a silly movie called The Orphanage. The night after, we went over to Mandee's extended family's Halloween party and had soup and played games. Our Team Ninja ruled at the "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" game we played in.

We also went and saw the play Aida at the Washington Terrace playhouse. Mandee's cousin Kelland and his wife Ashley were in it. It was quite a departure from the typical Terrace play and was a tragedy instead of the silly stuff they usually do, and because of that, it was Camshaft's favorite play that we have seen so far at the Terrace.

Not too much else to tell besides a trip to the Olive Garden (lasagna and chicken maranara) with Chelle and Holli and a visit to the movie theater to see the newest James Bond flick (mixed reviews, but generally entertaining), we've been slowly settling into some semblance of normality again, while still trying to tie up a few loose ends from the wedding and getting the apartment in order.

Hopefully, there will be more to tell with Thanksgiving and Mandee's birthday the 29th!

7 comments:

Chandra said...

Ya know, no where on your list of events does it say anything about coming to Rick and Chan's house! What's your problem? We really miss you guys. Rick and I were just talking about how much we need to do something with you. Now that your settled and married, we'll be calling soon.

Mandee and Camshaft said...

Yea, we have been thinking the exact same thing.

Michelle said...

I am glad to see that you have posted something new... :)
That was a fun weekend! GO TEAM NINJA!!!

Em said...

oh...Olive Garden sounds so good! How did you like the new Bond Movie?

Mandee and Camshaft said...

We liked it pretty well, the plot was kind of hard to follow and we weren't really sure why the British wanted to get the bad guys in the movie, but it kept us entertained. There's a lot of action in it.

Holli no name Child said...

I am not even embarassed punk! The more info I give the more I will be teased. I am getting smater these days. I know it is hard to believe but I really am. I only give the information in which I don't mind some people, I am not pointing fingers Camshaft, to tease me about.


I just love you two!

Kaija said...

HoOrAy for a new post! and I am sure not surprised about the name "team Ninja" not surprised one bit! Glad you guys are slowly getting settled!