Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Wedding Pics

So they are finally here!

We think we will just let the pictures tell the story:























Sorry the format is off. It just doesn't seem to format well.

Thanks again everyone that was there for all your love and support. We wished we could have taken a day to spend with each of you and we miss all of you that we don't see as often as we would like.

13 comments:

Holli no name Child said...

Hey I pretty much love the wedding pictures! Guess what? I get spend most of the weekend with you. Don't get to excited

Em said...

Such gorgeous pics! Love them!

Chandra said...

Beautiful pictures you guys! You look great together :-)

Nakamoto Ohana said...

Cameron & Mandee...
I'm so glad you posted some wedding pictures. It was so nice to see the family. Your pictures are beautiful and it made me really wish I was there. Mandee, I can't wait to meet you. Cameron, she is definitely the cuter of the two of you. :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Kaija said...

love the pictures! Your hair was beautiful Mandee, ok and Cameron! JK!
and yes, even though it was rainy, the pictures look so good! Happy thanksgiving you two!

Terry Lynn said...

I remember that you had a very lovely wedding. I loved your colors also. Those are awesome pictures. I hoped that you would post them.

Anonymous said...

Love the Pics, Such a cute couple!

Tif said...

Hey Newlyweds

Love the wedding pics, they rock. I am so happy you posted them. You look so happy! Love the Timp. Temple. :)

Fausett Family said...

You two are so adorable!!! Congrats!! I didn't even know you two had dated!!! :) I am so happy for you!!! That ward brought a lot of people together!!!

Megan Rogers said...

I love your pictures! My favorite is Cameron holding you in the air with the dress all spread out! Love it!

The Wageman Clan said...

I love your wedding pictures! I loved your wedding and I'm glad you are both so happy. Also, Happy Birthday, Mandee! I hope it was a great day!

Adam and Christine said...

Beautiful pictures. Sorry we weren't able to make it. It is gorgous!

Angela said...

Congratulations guys! This is Angie from the WSU Singles Ward (I was there a couple years ago)... maybe you remember me? You guys make a darling couple.